Thursday, January 05, 2006

mittens, fingerless gloves with mitten flaps and matching hat!

I made these mittens for myself in December 2004. I used the fluffy cuff mittens pattern from Debbie Stoller's Stitch n' Bitch book with Lion Brand Homespun yarn for the mittens and Bernant Boa for the "fluffy" cuffs. I used size 10 1/2 dpns.



I made these fingerless gloves with mitten flaps and a matching hat (see mitten flap and hat detailed shots- I re-designed the flaps to match the hat) for Oni in December 2005 (modeled by a tolerant Randall - see our Swedish holiday decorations by his head!). The pattern for the fingerless gloves with mitten flaps was from MagKnits Sept. '05 issue. The pattern for the basic cable hat was from Debbie Stoller's Stitch n' Bitch Nation. I used Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted in Peacock Blue for both. For the hat I used size 7 and 8 circular needles and for the fingerless gloves with mitten flaps I used size 6 circular needles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fingerless Gloves said...

Very cool designs you have choosed for fingerless groves.

3/31/2015 05:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home