Friday, January 06, 2006

Sitting on my Knitting!


With all that space on the other side of the couch you would think she could sit there, but no, Siena had to curl up on top of mom's shawl. Well, I pulled it out from under her to show you how far along I am. Only one more ball of purple yarn to go (out of 6 balls total)! The yarn is Crystal Palace Party in lilac and cloud cream, knit on size 11 needles. The pattern is my own, inspired by this capelet.

By the way that is my knitting bag next to Siena, otherwise known as the Spring Fling Purse from the Pursenalities book by Eva Weichmann. It was knit with Cascade 220 in purple and blue/green with Crystal Palace Fizz in purple/blue/green and blue/green on size 10 1/2 and 15 circular needles and size 11 dpns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home