Friday, July 28, 2006

Stash - Part 3!

1) Furry Yarn. The two light blue and red and black balls on the top of the image are Mustachio. The black and white ball just below to the right is Crystal Palace Squiggle, which I used as trim on Anika's purse. Along the right side in white, red/black, orange, and blue is Bernat Boa. On the left is Bernat Disco in black and blue with sparkles. Everything else is Lion Brand Fun Fur. I'm not sure what to do with all this. I might use some of it for trim on felted bags in the future. I also was thinking of knitting some very furry stuffed animals...

2) Fizzy Yarn. Most of what we have here is Crystal Palace Fizz and Fizz Stardust (with sparkles). There is some white Patons Cha Cha at the bottom and some Trendsetter Binario blue railroad-tie yarn to the right of that, left over from mom's fuzzy scarf. Going counter-clockwise from there is Plymouth Flirt in red, Crystal Palace Splash in red (some of the softest yarn ever), Crystal Palace Whisper in a light blue and orange (even softer). To the left of that is some ribbon left over from mom's fuzzy scarf and below that is Moda Dea Wild! in blue-green colors, which is also unbelievably soft. Top Center is Paton's Allure in teal. To the left of that are 2 midnight blue balls and 1 red ball of Berroco Crystal FX, which is super sparkly. I used some of the red on the first felted purse I ever made. I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the fizz...

3) (Mostly) Super Yummy Yarns. Ok, on the top left is some white Patons Divine, which has mohair in it and is actually quite itchy, which I know from the sweater I knit with it. The sweater is also super warm so I've only warn it once while on a skiing trip. Go figure. I live in California. At the top is some cool yarn my sister gave me for my birthday, Cascade Bollicine Revolution, 90% merino, 10% polyamid, which I used for my Palm Pilot Cover. There's plenty left for a scarf (maybe corkscrew?). Clockwise from that is some orangey Moda Dea Wild! (again super soft) which I was thinking of making a scarf out of. Clockwise from that is some white Moda Dea Tutu, also very soft, with some sparkles (another scarf project). The other 4 balls are seriously the softest yarn I own -- Moda Dea Aerie. I think the light blue will be a scarf for me and the white will be a gift scarf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home