Friday, January 06, 2006

More planned projects

Apparently I can't put more than 5 photos in one post, so here are 3 more planned projects.

This is some very soft blue sky alpaca sport yarn in tan and brown for a monkey stuffed animal for my (almost) niece Claire.













After dad heard about Oni's fingerless gloves with mitten flaps he put in a request for some of his own. I'll be using this Cascade 220 in red and variegated red.













Lastly here are 9 skeins (some are underneath) of Red Heart in multiple colors. I was going to learn how to crochet and crochet a blanket out of this, but I got too frustrated. Luckily Randall volunteered to jump in and do the project, so he's got the 10th skein and a hook in hand...

1 Comments:

Blogger toledonative said...

Hi! You knit great stuff! I found your blog via the FLAK ring and I just wanted to comment on your comment: "Apparently I can't put more than 5 photos in one post".

I had trouble with that too (I also use blogger). BUT...I found that if I uploaded 5 pictures AT A TIME I could add infinite numbers of them to any one post! Check out my latest to see what I mean! Good luck with the FLAK and all of your other projects!

- Susan B in Ohio
www.woolyfrog.blogspot.com

1/16/2006 10:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home