Saturday, April 29, 2006

>50%!

I have passed the 50% mark with my shawl!!! =) And I can definitely tell that I am past the medium-sized feathers and into the beginnings of the big feathers. Once I have an entire big feather, I will post a picture. In other news, Alyssa and I dyed the rest of our yarn today (minus the skein of sock yarn I'm saving for Dye-O-Rama). It looks awesome, but it's still drying, so I'll take more pics and post about it soon when it's all dry. We used RIT dye for most of the yarn and a bit of leftover Kool-Aid on some too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! It looks like I'm your dye-o-rama pal. Just leaving a comment to let you know I've got your info... and I am a bit curious, since you didn't list any color preferences! Does that mean I have free license to use whatever colors I like?

5/01/2006 06:54:00 PM  
Blogger Margit Sage said...

Dye-o-rama pal,

Since I can't send you an email, I hope you read this! I did list color preferences on the form. I don't know why they didn't go through. They are blue, purple, and green - preferably not pastel.

Woohoo!
-Margit

5/01/2006 08:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks for letting me know! It appears color preferences didn't go through for anybody.

5/03/2006 02:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home