Sunday, February 26, 2006

Progress on Wedding Shawl & Banana Yarn Scarf

As tempted as I am, I won't show another plot of my shawl progress until next weekend. I don't want to go too crazy with it (although I am plotting it every day now). I'm happy that my status line is above the goal line now as it has been since 2/20. However, I haven't shown a picture of my progress in a week so I thought I would show that. There's a picture of the whole thing so far (I'm using interchangeable needles so I just unscrewed one of the needles and added on a length of cable in the middle to take the picture).









And then there's a close-up of the new exciting medium-sized peacock feathers I'm starting in on now. You can see in the image in Wednesday's post that I'm a bit farther out than I was then, just starting on the medium-sized feathers, which I'll be doing for quite a while...


Also, when I'm too tired to knit lace (and in the car last night on the way too/from dinner) I've been knitting my banana yarn scarf. I really love this yarn, even though it changes from super bulky to lace weight in thickness very quickly all the time. It's crazy. But it's shiny and I love it. I'm glad I'm only making a scarf out of it. It's going super quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home