Saturday, April 15, 2006

Kool-Aid Dying!

Alyssa and I dyed a bunch of Knit Picks dye-your-own yarn with Kool-Aid a few weeks ago. Here are some lovely pictures... First we have Alyssa squirting dye on her sock yarn (mine is in the foreground).













Next up, we have my worsted weight yarn steaming on the stove.













Then we have a picture of our worsted weight yarn being washed in the sink.













After that is a picture of us holding up our worsted weight yarn.













Then you can see our yarn hanging to dry. Isn't it gorgeous!?!?!













Then we have the dry hanks of yarn. First is my worsted weight (blues, green, purple) and Alyssa's worsted weight (reds and yellow/orange).













Then you have our sock yarn, first mine, which has pinks in it, then Alyssa's which is blue-green.















P.S. I just heard about and I can't wait!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I can hardly wait to see what the socks will look like!

4/18/2006 01:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home