Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Progress!!

Here is where I'm at! I'm nearing the home stretch (the edging)! First we have the progress plot. which shows that I'm finally once again above the red line goal curve.












Then we have two pictures of the actual shawl. In the close-up with flash you can see that I have some big feathers done, and in the larger shot without flash you can see the pattern around the big feathers and where the medium feathers transition into the big feathers near the bottom of the picture.













Lastly, we have my estimation of where I am in the overall shawl. Only about 70% of the stitches are done, but I'm pretty close to the edge. The end is in sight...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

Sweet! Excellent work on the shawl. I can't wait to see it when it's done.

Thanks for posting the dying pictures!

5/10/2006 08:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home