Friday, January 06, 2006

Stash - Part 1

I am going to show you my entire yarn stash! If you see something you like, let me know! If you think a certain yarn should become a certain something, let me know! I think my stash is too big right now. Even though I have many projects planned, it will be nice to plan projects for the rest of my yarn.

Here is the first installment...

1) Cottons : Here we have some burgundy and yellow Sugar n' Cream in worsted weight (I also have some blue somewhere) and several blues and greens (left over from turtle and Mr. Stegs), red and orange Cotton Classic in DK weight (I bought this to make stuffed animals).

2) Acrylics: Here we have the Red Heart rainbow left over from Lilla's sweater and the cat toy. Above that we have Lion Brand Micro-Spun in lilac left over from my Picovoli sweater. Above that we have the white Lion Brand Wool-Ease worsted with little sparkles in it (see detail picture) left over from Anika's lace scarf. To the left is some multi-colored chenille left over from a scarf I wove in high-school and some red chenille left over from Viviane's hat.














3) Acrylics - Lion Brand Homespun. This is all Homespun, a bulky acrylic yarn. The Williamsburg blue I bought way too much of for Claire's baby blanket. I need an idea for what to do with the 6 skeins I have left. You can see the color better in the close-up.













The lighter blue yarn at lower right is left over from my fluffy cuff mittens. The pink I don't know why I have. The multi-colored one with purples and oranges is left over from Nhyx-Selene's hat.


4) Acrylics: Bulky! Here we have Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick n' Quick in burgundy, black, red, and green.

The red and some black are left over from dad's scarf. Randall was talking about crocheting a blanket out of the burgundy and black, but I don't think that's enough yarn for a blanket...

5) Acrylics: Fuzzy! Here we have some fuzzy soft worsted weight acrylics.

The green and black are TLC Amore, left over from Stefan's alien illusion scarf and crazy hat. The purple is from Anika.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I know you said you have a huge stash, but I am seriously impressed. =)
~Kandice

1/21/2006 03:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home