Saturday, July 29, 2006

Knit Picks!!!!

Knit Picks is having a huge sale right now (most of the stuff has sold out already) so I bought a few things, some of which I'm going to take with me on my honeymoon.



First, what I'm not taking -- Main Line in dusty lavendar and ink, to make 2 sweaters (most likely for myself) in the fall. Main Line is 70% cotton, 30% merino, so it's lightweight but soft. Should be perfect for California.

Next I got some Cotton Candy Twist, which is a cotton-viscose-acrylic-nylon blend. This is going to be the other sleeveless sweater project I take with me.

Lastly, this is some of the lace weight yarn I'm bringing on the trip, Gossamer merino in Sunrise. It's going to be a lovely shawl. The other 2 lace projects are a doily out of my leftover shawl yarn and another shawl out of some wonderful cashmere I'll post a picture of tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home