Saturday, October 14, 2006

Mojo - 10 weeks!

 
Mojo is 10 weeks old. The other day he snuggled up with Siena on the couch and she let him! This is quite remarkable considering how many times she has growled and snarled at him when he gets too close to her.
 This is about as close as they usually get. Note the rubber chicken in the background. I think those things are both Siena and Mojo's favorite toys. There's a hula hoop too. Randall was trying to get Siena to jump through the hoop last week...

 

(Added later: rubber chicken pictures!)
 


 Isn't Mojo cute!?! At 10 weeks he weighed 11 pounds. At 9 1/2 weeks (4 days earlier) he weighed 9 pounds. I'm going to chart his growth progress. Randall suggested that each week I project what I think he will weigh the following week, at one year (ok, I added this one because it's sooner to measure than the next one), and as an adult. Additionally I shall predict what kinds of dog I think Mojo is, and what colors I think he'll be as an adult.

 Ok, so I think next week, at 11 weeks, he will weigh 14 pounds. At one year, he will weigh 75 pounds, and as an adult he will weigh 90-95 pounds. Previous to this week I thought he was a Yellow Lab/Rottweiler mix. The picture to the left was taken on Thursday.
 The picture to the left was taken today (Saturday).
It seems EVERY DAY he gets more black hair along his spine, so now I think he's a Rottweiler/German Shepherd/Yellow Lab mix. I think he'll keep the white on his chest and tips of 3 paws, keep the tan on his head, and have a darker back and tail with some tan but mostly black.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Oh my gosh, the cuteness is overwhelming. :)

10/14/2006 04:32:00 PM  
Blogger lill4my said...

mojo is just SO INCREDIBLY CUTE!!! my honey was 7 lbs when we got him, a week later exactly he was 11 lbs, and he's now 80 lbs at 3 1/2 yrs old, and pretty normal weight for his size. Arlo was very light when he was little, almost white, and now he's golden yellow (golden retriever/malamute mix).

10/15/2006 05:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is the cutest dog ever! =) Kacelyn thinks so too.
I see what you mean about the black fur down his spine. His looks are totally changing! Sooo adorable!
Kandice

10/16/2006 10:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home