Monday, October 09, 2006

New Additions

 
Meet Mojo!

This weekend saw not one, but two life-changing additions!

 
First is Mojo,
our new puppy!
He's a Rottweiler/? mix.
 
Smiley Dog Rescue, who we adopted him from, thinks he's a Rottweiler/Shepherd mix, but I think he kind of looks like a lab, although he does have some black on his back and tail.

 

Here he is with the other two dogs! They're still learning to get along...








 
Secondly, after once again spinning on Kristi's wheel (a Lendrum), this time while Kristi and Siena hung out on the couch...


 
Kristi and I went up to Carolina Homespun (where she got her wheel) and I bought a SPINNING WHEEL!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

It's a Majacraft Little Gem 2!

AND, the dogs even let me spin! without trying to eat my wheel or my fiber!! Mojo was a little scared at first, but then he relaxed...

 
And here's my hand-dyed Bluefaced Leicester homespun!!!! Remember when I dyed this roving??

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's sooooo exciting!

10/09/2006 08:21:00 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

He has to be the cutest puppy EVER!

Lovely homespun. Enjoy the wheel. :)

10/09/2006 08:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely puppy! Nice wheel too. Have fun!

10/09/2006 09:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! you got your spinning wheel and Mojo! He is the cutest puppy! I love the pic of the three dogs in the back yard.
-Kandice

10/16/2006 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home