Sunday, December 03, 2006

Mojo's 4 months old!!

Mojo turned 4 months old today. He weighs 25 pounds! That means I don't think he's going to get as big as I had initially thought and hoped. Jezabelle was 44 lb. at 4 months. He's a sweetie though, and I'm sure however big he gets will be plenty big enough.

Since I last posted about Mojo, he's been to the dog park a few more times, and he made some new friends...
Mojo's new friend

He frolicked around with Siena...
Run!

He got a little muddy...
Dirty after the dog park

We all took a nap (Lilla was in her crate)...
Snuggled up on the couch

We started putting him and Siena in the same crate overnight...
Mojo and Siena share a crate

Mojo started digging in his water dish, getting quite wet, so we gave him a new water delivery system (like a giant gerbil feeder)...
Mojo's new water bottle

I let him explore the empty dog food bag while I watched through the window, prepping his food (putting kibbles in chew toys)...
Mojo in the dog food bag

And he plopped down in the grass...
Mojo cuteness!

We noticed he has webbed feet, which probably confirms that he is part Yellow Lab. We had dinner with some friends for Thanksgiving, and one of their friends said he has Blue Heeler eyes, aka Australian Cattle Dog eyes, which could explain 3 other things: pointy ears, heel biting, and small size.
Mojo is 4 months old!

So, now I think he's a Yellow Lab/Australian Cattle Dog/Rottweiler mix. I think he'll be 50 lb. at 1 year and 60 lb. as an adult. Next month, I think he'll be 33 lb!
Mojo at 4 months!

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

He now officially outweighs Stefan, who is about 21lbs.

Whatever kind of dog he is, he sure is cute!

12/04/2006 10:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home