Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

 

We had some of my coworkers and their kids over this weekend to carve pumpkins...
 
 
 
 

This is my pumpkin!
 
This pumpkin was Randall's, but he didn't want to carve it, so I used an extra ghost pattern and carved it...
 

I did meet all of my Socktoberfest goals... although not as neatly as I would have liked...
 


My bobbin got full, so I tried to unload some yarn...
 Something went horribly wrong, and it got unbearably tangled! This, might I emphasize, is AFTER 2 hours of detangling effort.

(I'm really not good with the whole tangled yarn thing.) I might note that I was interrupted by trick-or-treaters quite a few times.

I really don't know what to do. Randall thinks I should cut out the tangle and THROW IT AWAY! I can't do that. I spent so much time making that yarn!! How could this happen?!?!

Oh, yeah, Happy Halloween!

1 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Cool pumpkins!

Ugh, sorry to hear about the detangled yarn. Erik is actually good at detangling with enough uninterupted time. Uninterupted time is at a premium around this house, though.

10/31/2006 09:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home