Saturday, November 04, 2006

Mojo at 13 weeks!

 

At 13 weeks, Mojo weighs 17 pounds, he's 12.5 inches at the shoulder, and 17 inches long.
 

He LOVES playing tug-of-war.
 

Sometimes he loses...





I still think he's a Rottweiler/German Shepherd/Yellow Lab mix and that he's going to be white, tan, and black when he grows up. I think he'll weigh 70 pounds at 1 year and 90 pounds as an adult...
 


Siena still doesn't really approve of him...

 
He started this new thing this week -- digging in the plastic planter we keep dog toys in. It's pretty hilarious.
 

Next week I think he'll weigh 19 pounds!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder how that tail will end up looking! Cute puppy!

11/04/2006 05:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh, what a cutie Mojo is! It seems that he keeps you very busy! ;)

11/05/2006 02:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home