Friday, February 24, 2006

Since I'm such an Enginerd

I decided I'd plot my progress, at Randall's suggesion (he's Enginerdier...). Here it is! I'm not exactly certain all the numbers are correct as I just went by how the pen markings on the (photocopied) chart appeared to differ for the days between the first day (I know I did 13 rows that day) and 2 days ago. However, I can't be far off and from now on the progress will be calculated per day. Sorry it came out so blurry. I'll have to figure that one out next time...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommended plotting your progress in Octave, not Excel.

2/24/2006 08:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm an enginerd too cause I love it just as I thought I would. I can't wait to see the progress.
This chart reminds me of my weight gain log when I was pregnant with Kacelyn =)

2/27/2006 08:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home