Saturday, July 29, 2006

Yarn from Anika, Cookie/Kristi

This is the yarn my sister Anika sent me for my birthday (granted I didn't get it until May, I think). First we have TONS of Lion Brand Wool-Ease for me to knit her Basset Hound Charlie a sweater. He gets cold in the winter. He is HUGE (granted my newphew is still pretty small)! This will be a major undertaking. I think there might be enough leftover yarn for me to knit my nephew a matching sweater... hee hee hee!



She also sent me some Patons Pooch yarn, which I might make a scarf or a pillow or something out of.
She also sent a ball of Kidsilk Haze in black which she thought of using as a necklace to display a pendant, but which didn't work out for her. I'm going to bring it on the honeymoon since it's so small. Perhaps I will knit something with it.

Lastly we have 3 balls of luxurious cashmere lace weight that Coookie and Kristi gave me for my bridal shower, along with the Second Book of Modern Lace Knitting. A photocopied pattern from that book is coming on the honeymoon for this yarn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your honeymoon. Looks like you have plenty of exciting things to knit too!!!!

8/01/2006 10:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home