Friday, October 27, 2006

Mojo is 12 weeks old!

 


Here he is, looking fierce!
 


Trying to get up on the couch!
 

Mid-run with floppy ears!
 

With a stick!

 

With a rubber chicken!
 
At 12 weeks, Mojo weighs 15 pounds, he's 12.5 inches at the shoulder, and 16 inches long.
 He's getting these lighter strips of fur on his shoulder blades...
I still think he's a Rottweiler/German Shepherd/Yellow Lab mix and that he's going to be white, tan, and black when he grows up. I think he'll weigh 70 pounds at 1 year and 90 pounds as an adult...
 
His rump and tail are still getting darker...

Next week I think he'll weigh 18 pounds!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

He's still so adorable!

I am going to predict that in two weeks, he'll outweigh Stefan (who is around 20lbs).

10/27/2006 09:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a lot bigger than when I saw him last but just as cute as ever!

10/30/2006 06:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home