Friday, October 20, 2006

Mom's socks done!

 
I finished my mom's socks, one month before her birthday!

That's a first.

 Pattern: RPM from knitty.com with modification for opposite spiral direction on 2nd sock.
Yarn: Knit Picks Sock Memories in Gladiolus.
 

Siena tried them on.
 

So did I. Her feet (my mom's) are a half size smaller than mine...
 

I hope she likes them!






Here's an update on my Socktoberfest Goals:
1) Dad's socks: Done!
2) Mom's socks: Done!
3) My 2nd RPM: On 4th repeat of leg
4) Spin enough sock yarn to knit a pair of socks: Started!
5) Nephew's baby booties: Done!
6) Coworker's baby socks: haven't started yet

Also, zipper in sweater: not yet

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Socks!

10/20/2006 11:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, so many socks!Great colors too. Go socks!

10/21/2006 01:01:00 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Nice! They look lovely on Siena. ;)

10/22/2006 09:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home