Saturday, July 29, 2006

Unfinished Business

This is the second-to-last post I plan on before the big trip. (The last post is for when I finish the Rowan Plaid cardigan tomorrow.)

First off, Rowan Plaid short-sleeved cardigan for myself. This has been a quick knit. You'll see what it really looks like when it's done.



Next up is the baby blanket I started for my nephew a while ago. All that's there so far is the border and the beginning of the background. I have great plans, but I'm not sure when I'll get to them...



Lastly we have the unfelted baby booties. Why is the one on the right so much larger than the one on the left? They were knit with the same needles.... We'll see what happens after felting. What's left is felting, threading those crocheted strings through the eyelets and making pom poms to attatch to the ends of them (and attaching said pom poms). I have until it gets cold to complete and mail them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the cardigan!

8/01/2006 09:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home