Sunday, September 10, 2006

In loving memory...

I'm back!

The honeymoon was awesome and I got a lot of knitting done.
I will definitely post underwater pictures and knitting pictures soon.

However, when I came back yesterday I also came back to the horrible news that one of my dogs died yesterday morning (the 3 of them stayed with my parents while we were gone). So, this post is dedicated in loving memory of Jezabelle. I will forever miss her warm and wooly hugs (and scarf modeling).













I saved some of her fur when I brushed her over the past few months hoping to spin it someday... I'm glad I'll have something tangible to remember her by...

Siena and Lilla should be arriving with my dad any minute now... it will be good to see them.













P.S. I saw the Yarn Harlot today. It was really fun and uplifting, although because of my sleep deprivation and funk, when I finally got to meet her I didn't have anything interesting to say. At least I brought my Palau Pomotomous sock and I got a photo. I'll post that with some other stuff soon...

3 Comments:

Blogger Abigail said...

Welcome back, Margit!

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. :(

9/10/2006 08:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We really missed you and I can't wait to see your new socks.

I'm really sorry to hear about Jezabelle.

9/11/2006 09:30:00 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Sorry to hear about Jezabelle...

9/11/2006 10:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home