Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Friday August 11th (Palau time)

Written in Palau, posted now!

Yesterday was a good knitting day. In the morning I knit an arm for Claire's monkey stuffed animal and in the early evening I knit the other arm. In the afternoon, we sat on the beach and I started the Twist sweater. I knit for almost 4 hours and finished a ball of yarn. I tried the sweater on and I like it so far! We had tuna for dinner again. The tuna here is amazing!

This morning I woke up with a kink in my left arm. I assume it's from knitting but it's kind of weird, more of a range of motion issue than anything else. When I move my arm in certain ways my left forearm muscle hurts like hell. The good news is it's partially sunny today! We saw our first glimpse of blue sky yesterday, but it was fleeting. This morning looks much better, although it's still mostly cloudy. The bad new is Randall thinks he has bronchitis or pneumonia or something aweful in his lungs. I think we're going to visit the medical center in a bit... in the meanwhile, I've been doing a bit of reading and I started knitting the body of Claire's monkey stuffed animal, nice and slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home