Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thursday August 10th (Palau time)

Another post written in Palau, posted now!

Well, first I got a head cold on Sunday and now Randall has it too. Yesterday it wasn't quite as rainy as the other days here so far, so we did get to sit outside for a while. I knit 2 legs for Claire's monkey stuffed animal.

On Tuesday we got a ride downtown to an internet cafe that I think had a dial-up connection which really didn't work wireless. After trying to send an email to my parents for a half hour I logged onto one of their machines that was plugged in and waited 3 minutes for gmail to load. After that we ventured out into the pouring rain to buy an umbrella (our most valuable purchase yet) and grab lunch at the local Mexican restaurant. It was pretty good. We walked around quite a bit in the afternoon while the rain mostly stopped. We checked out the 2 dive shops we're considering diving with and we had an awesome tuna dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home